Wednesday, September 22, 2010

kreasi kalung baru

made this a while ago,.. its the same with this prototipe actually,.. but i've improve my technique,.. so its more sturdy now,.. rope and chain are tighter and stick to its place.. yayy!! me!! hehehee..




my brother's girlfriend in the spirit of suporting my creativity,..ask me to made a necklace for her,.. so i gave this one to her... hope she likes it, amiin.



i also made this one, inspired by tassel, i've been crazy bout tassel lately. it always add a nice little drama whenever its added.. but this necklace still seems to be begging for more drama,.. wonder what i could add to make it richer, maybe a rock ot two, or a big bold bow... hmnn..



then i could wear it in public and say proudly,.. i've made it myself :D bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment